For young children, breast milk is the most essential and valuable source of nutrients, but if for some reason the mother cannot provide enough milk for her baby and cannot meet the baby’s needs, it must be given to the baby. Eat more formula so that your baby can get enough nutrients. So how is formula suitable for your baby? And buying formula should pay attention to what issues are the concern of many mothers.
With wikihobby.net, evaluate A2 Platinum Premium Infant milk # 2 to see if it is good for your baby!
What is powdered milk?
Powdered milk, also known as formula, is a product produced from milk in the form of dry powder. The way to do this is to evaporate the milk, then let it dry, grind and grind into a powder. Production purpose is to serve for preservation, storage and use (will be convenient for storage, transport and have a longer shelf life than liquid milk …).
A2 Platinum No. 2 milk is one of the products of a2Milk. A2 Platinum No. 2 Milk is specially formulated to supplement baby’s nutrients because daily diet may not provide enough for a child’s growth and development. A2 milk is clean milk with milk from naturally raised cows, without the use of antibiotics and milk growth stimulants.
Moreover, A2 Platinum Premium Infant Formula provides a full range of nutrients and important ingredients to help your baby have outstanding growth and development with a special formula to help replenish important and essential nutrients. for children in an important stage of development, ensuring the baby’s full and comprehensive development.
Nutrition ingredients in A2 Platinum Premium Infant Formula milk include: Soy milk, soybean oil, coconut oil, canola, emulsifier (soy lecithin), antioxidants (Tocopherol blend)], Galacto-Oligosaccharide Lactose, demineralized milk powder, whole milk, whey protein protein, skim milk] GOS], Minerals [Sodium, Calcium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Chloride, Magnesium, Iron, Zinc, Selenium, Copper, Manganese, Iodine], Omega-3 Dry Acid, Omge-6 Oil [Oily Fish (Tuna), Arachidonic Acid Oil Sodium Caseinate, Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin)], Vitamin [Vitamins (A, B6, B12, C, D, E, K)], Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Biotin, Folic Acid Hydroxide, Acric Citric], Choline, Taurine, Inositol, Nucleotides [Cytidine 5′-Monophosphate, Uridine 5′-Monophosphate, Adenosine 5 ′ -Monophase, Inosine 5′-Monophosphate Guanosine 5′-Monophosphate].
- Provide your baby with most of the nutrients in breast milk, from vitamins to each mineral
- Supplement with Protein-based A2 that not all formulas have
- Add a lot of vitamins and minerals that normal milk does not have: 10 vitamins from A, C, D, E, B1, B2, B6, B12, B3, Folic acid to 6 types of minerals Zinc, iron , Calcium, Magnesium, Iodine, Phosphorus
- Helps support growth and oxygen transport throughout the body
- Calcium and Vitamin D help support bone and teeth development
- Zinc and iodine – minerals important for growth and development
- Supports digestive system, helps children absorb maximum nutrients, protects their immune system.
- Supports comprehensive brain development and eyesight.
- Hydrolyzed protein supplements are easy to absorb, so support your baby to gain weight faster
Instructions for preparing standard milk
– Step 1: Wash hands clean and sterilize baby formula.
– Step 2: Measure the amount of water and milk according to the following formula
– Mothers use warm water (70 degrees C) to prepare breastmilk for their babies
– After completely stirring the water with just enough milk, need to check the temperature before giving it to your baby
– After making milk, if not used up, moms keep it in the refrigerator and use it within 2 hours.
With the current economic times still facing many difficulties, in addition to the issue of expecting children to have adequate nutrients, cost is also a quite important issue.
A2 Platinum Premium Infant Formula No. 2 is sold for VND 35$ / 900g in the market
Compare with other dairy brands
|Ingredients (per 100mL)||A2 Platinum Premium Infant Formula||Heinz Nurture Original Formula||Blackmore’s Newborn Formula||Karicare Infant Formula|
“Any money” is true, there are many cheaper milk types on the market, but the quality is not equal. A2 is the high-beta-casein A2 milk, mainly found in cattle breeds native to the Channel Islands (islands in the Mangroves) and southern France. Includes varieties like Guernsey, Jersey, Charolais and Limousin.
Usually milk types contain both A1 and A2 beta-casein, but A2 milk contains only A2 beta-casein. This is one of the great advantages of A2 because some studies indicate that beta-casein A1 can be harmful so beta-casein A2 is a safer choice. Milk may be better for fussy mothers but if it’s for your baby it’s worth it.
A2 milk is considered to be of very good quality and satisfied a lot of customers because its quality can not be ignored. Furthermore, milk does not contain much sweetness, so it is easy to drink and delicious. Your child will not be obese because the product does not contain a lot of sugar.
Frequently asked questions
Take 190ml of water with 05 horizontal spoons to get 225 ml of milk (50ml / spoon). Note mixed with water at a temperature of about 60 degrees C (if hot water phase will lose nutrients in the milk).
A2 Platinum milk is one of the products of A2Milk. A2 Platinum milk is specially formulated to supplement baby’s nutrients to ensure the full and electrical development of the baby.
The advantage of A2 Platinum milk is that the milk is clean, and especially easy to absorb, even for babies at risk of allergies to cow’s milk protein.
According to many consumers and health care professionals have found that people who cannot drink regular fresh cow’s milk (containing A1 protein) due to allergies or poor gastrointestinal tract etc. They all feel very comfortable and comfortable when switching to A2 milk.
Find out if A2 Platinum Premium Infant No. 2 is good for your baby or not?
- Easy to absorb
- Does not affect the child's digestion
- No side effects
- Full of essential nutrients for your baby
- Usage, easy preparation
- The price is quite high
- Many fake goods